Last modified: May 25, 2018
SugarWOD, LLC, (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our
compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or
you may provide when you visit the website SugarWOD.com (including its subdomains and related addresses)
download or use our mobile application (collectively, our “Website”) and our practices for collecting,
using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if
applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and
how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our
is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its
features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or
public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your
name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn
have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental
consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a
under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided
the time of registering to use our Website or ordering our products through our Website. We may also
you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a
with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You
be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact
with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about
your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we
maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third
parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service,
by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of
computer. You may
refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if
select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have
to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or
cookies) to collect
and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash
not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about
your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website may be served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. These
information about you when you use our website. The information they collect may be associated with your
personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any
questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider
directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many
see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or orders.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that
be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our
advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these
without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may
that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction.
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to individual gyms and customers.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SugarWOD, LLC’s assets, whether as a going
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by
SugarWOD, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or
billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of
LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have
mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or
browser cookies, or to
alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit
of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us
share your personal
information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out
emailing us at email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact
information used by the Company
to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a
asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information
the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or
you provide to us to
deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by
emailing us at email@example.com.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information
used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising
Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to
request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their
direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from
unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure but the safety and security of your information
depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain
our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your
password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do
best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not
responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home
for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically